Sweaty Betty PR is seeking an experienced Publicist to join Australia’s premier PR agency with 1-2 years PR experience.
Our ideal candidate will be looking to take the next step in their PR career with a cutting-edge agency, and will have a hunger to succeed and see their brands grace the pages and mediums of all relevant media Australia Wide.
The ideal candidate will be switched-on, efficient, keen to learn, and will have the confidence and experience to start work with a range of clients immediately under the instruction of our Company Director.
- Managing the publicity across your portfolio of lifestyle and hospitality brands
- Day-to-day account responsibilities including reporting to client & company director, dispatch of media kits and press samples, brainstorming innovative ideas and media kits to leverage brand awareness and create talkability.
- All aspects of media liaison daily - This position is for someone who is has a 'can do' attitude and thrives on the challenge of getting their brand on the most desirable KOL's and media channels in print, online, TV and radio.
- Managing & coming up with concepts, events, and creative campaigns across your client portfolio & having the consistent desire to look for the next BIG media story.
- Assisting across a range of high profile events/activations and having a team player mentality that goes beyond just your brands and sees you having the desire to put your hand up and be involved wherever required in the business.
1-2 years’ experience in a PR account role.
Strong contact base of lifestyle and hospitality media.
A complete understanding of the media market across Australia - print, online, TV & radio.
Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
Social media savvy along with the ability to understand and manage client social media accounts if required. The applicant should be an avid user of these mediums.
The ability to work within a fast-paced, dynamic team as a team member.
This role presents an incredible opportunity to be a part of one of Australia's premier PR agencies and the continued growth of your career as a Publicist.
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL REMAIN STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org